Sunday, May 22, 2011

By Myself

The hard flesh is in my hand. I feel the soft skin slide back and forth over the hard muscled beneath.  I watch and feel as I pull back and forth over my pulsing cock.  I look in the full length mirror in front of me and watch as I slowly jack my dick.  I enjoy watching, I love the feeling.  I lightly move the skin up and down the hard length then I squeeze the base tightly.  I use my other hand to stroke my balls.  With one hand I hold the head of my cock while the other grasps the base of my shaft and my balls together, stroking up and over them, then back down.  I hold the base of my cock below my balls with one hand while sliding the other up and down my shaft.  I lean forward and spit on my shaft, the lube allowing me to slide more easily.  I slide my hand up over the head then back down, simulating entering a wight wet cunt. I watch my cock, then watch the mirror.  Back and forth while my hands slide up and down.  I feel a stirring in my balls and I squeeze my dick harder.  I walk away from the mirror and lay back on the bed.  I thrust my hips upward into my hand.  My eyes clothes as I wrap both hands around my cock and begin pumping into them.  Faster and faster, I can feel my eruption building.  I groan deep in my throat as I begin to cum.  I pump on, squeezing my shaft and groaning again.  My slippery white cum bursts from the tip and then pours over my hand.  I use it to lube my cock some more and continue to pump.  I want it again.  I can not normally go straight on and normally loose interest but today I need more.  I pump myself some more as I deflate and then begin to stiffen once more.
Since I can not have what I really need I will pump every drop out that I can manage.

3 comments:

  1. I would have watched and joined your party of one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just started reading your blog and i really like your stories cant wait to see what else you have in store:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Trickie,
    How I wish you were here.

    @Shygirl
    I hope I can begin writing again soon. Thank You for coming by.

    ReplyDelete