Monday, May 9, 2011

Waves at the Party

After the noise of the party this room is quiet; quiet enough that I can hear the sheets move as she settles herself on the bed.  The room is small, the size and darkness closes us in and we are cradled in our own warm space.  I do not know her but here she is naked and waiting for me.  I remove the last of my clothing and settle into the sheets next to her.  The feel of her body touching mine is a relief that courses through me, removing the anxiety and frustration.  Her arms curl around me and I take her into my arms.  We kiss; her lips are silkily delicious.  I take my time, tasting her, savoring her delicious bouquet.  My hand tours her soft body; her delicate curves, delighting in her supple flesh.  I feel her every movement and hear her every sigh.  I engulf her with my meditation; my entire being focused on her.  I feel her presence with my mind as well as my body.  I touch her with thought as well as hand.  I am completely aware of her. I can feel what she feels. I know how my caresses thrill her, where to slide my hand next.  Our movements have become a symphony as we begin to compose something so beautiful and yet fleeting; each moment building on the creation of the previous. 
I pull her against me as I enter her.  She leans her head back and moans. I lean my head forward and bite her tender neck; devouring her, gorging on her delicate shivers of hedonistic indulgence.  Our bodies are flat against one another; my arms along her sides and my hands on the back of her shoulders, pulling her into me as I roll my hips into her.  I can sense the tide of fervor within her; our rhythms slightly different.  I alter my breathing, matching hers.  I can feel the swells of my pleasure harmonize with hers.  I discern our path. I can anticipate the progress. I can choose a more leisurely path, taking us on twists and turns; no interest in rushing to the end. 
I am washed away on a new feeling.  Her passion pours into me and I feel my dam break.  For the first time I am lost in rapture.  For the first time I let go of my defenses; all control is lost, I go where the tides take me.  I feel her hold onto me, we drift along together.  I am within her, sliding in and out, engulfed in her feminine hold.  I do not know where I am but neither do I care.  I bask in the erotic flood, no longer caring for anything else.
Eventually I come back to myself.   I feel her in my arms, I hold her close and revel in the glow.

6 comments:

  1. THAT!!! wow. that, was just beautiful. LOVED it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hot. I haven't lost control in ages... and the way you discribe it is exactly how it feels when you do. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nicely done. :) I could really feel the passion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive writing. I second Lola. Undeniable passion going on. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your comments. It seems my contibutions to Blogland have become more infrequent but I hope the quality of the few makes up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes it does. that was really great :)

    ReplyDelete