Monday, March 14, 2011

Every now and then...

... I get the urge to undress completely, climb on my bed on all fours, reach behind me and gide a nice hard cock into me. I want to feel him hold my hips as he starts a smooth rhythm, sliding all the way into me so I can feel his hips pressed against my bare ass. I want him to stop with his cock barried all the way inside me so I can just sit there and enjoy the sensation of being so full.

Of course what makes this fantasy a little unusual is that I am a man. Before you ask, no I am not a repressed homosexual; I would have no problem admitting it if I was. No, the fact is that I am extremely attracted to women and have never felt a true attraction to another man. Having said that, I have to admit to finding cocks to be rather fascinating. Every now and then I will indulge in a fantasy of being with another man. Most of the time there are two things that arouse me most about the fantasy; the first is the complete casualness of the encounter - just hangin out with a friend and we decide to fool around. The second thing is imagining holding another mans hard cock. For whatever reason that idea can get me hot. Of course I take the fantasy much further than that but it is that feeling that thrills ms the most.
I have tried fooling around with guys a couple of times but foun the experiences unfulfilling. For the most part the guys have been impatient for me to just get them off as quickly as possible. I'd prefer to be able to take my time, get to know the different ways to bring pleasure but for now it remains a ghostly image in my mind.

8 comments:

  1. I think more men have the same fantasy but won't admit it. I'm glad you did. I find it pretty hot!

    Welcome to blogging. What else ya got? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vixen.
    I think you are right. It seems perfectly normal to me, for both men and women to be curious about same sex encounters. I enjoy exploring peoples sexuality.

    Whatelse do I have? Plenty, as far as fantasies go. I will try to get more of them on paper in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with foxy! I find this pretty hot, too. Looking forward to more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lola! There are some stirings in the massive vortex of my imagination, I just need to pull them out and throw them on paper

    Oh, and I need to pay up on that IOU as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.......
    Marcus we have one thing in common for sure.
    We both love cocks. I am facinated by them too.
    I love the way they look, feel, and taste.

    But I love them best when they are buried deep inside of me.

    This has been fun. Love sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent! I like having something in common.
    However, as fascinating as cocks are, I still find women far more interesting - I don't know why exactly, but I find every part of a woman very interesting.
    So, I guess that is why the MFM idea works so well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is nice to read a man admiting he fantasises about another man's cock. And myself, as a woman, I find other women's bodies extremely sexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Frenchy
    Hmm, it seems we have things to talk about ;-)

    ReplyDelete