Sunday, March 6, 2011

Massage Parlor

This is not a narrative story, I will have to work up to that. For now I will simply talk about what I want to do. I have been to a local massage parlor a few times. Of the 3 ladies that have tended to me it was the first lady that I enjoyed the most. There is something about her that was welcoming. She gave me a wonderful massage and a very good hand release. She seemed content to let me caress and rub her through her clothes and under her shirt. I am not a rich man and thus need to save up money between visits (and in a way my wife won't notice).
I enjoy the massage and release but it is not what I want most. No, I don't want full service. No, instead, I want to give her a massage. I get the most pleasure out of giving pleasure. I want her to undress and lay on the table, allowing me to explore her body with my hands (and perhaps my mouth). A couple of times throughout I would want her to give me a hand release.
That is what I want. I will ask her on my next visit.
In the mean time, anyone want to volunteer?

No comments:

Post a Comment