Thursday, March 24, 2011

Need


How can I confess to you the feelings you create in me with your lips?  To say your lips is to be unfair to the rest of your mouth since your tongue also pleasures me so deeply.  I could describe every action you make with your mouth in caressing my sex but I don’t see that as enough.  I watch in melted bliss as your lips continue to move up and down my engorged length and yet the smoldering tendrils of pleasure have wrapped themselves around the base of my spine and writhe in an erotic dance that washes through my body.  I can feel my heart beating faster; each contracting pulse surging straight down my body and into my cock.  I know you can feel my pulse with your lips; it seems to excite you all the more.  I let my eyes wash over your sexy body for a few moments; relishing the most erotic sight I have ever enjoyed.  Your face is very beautiful, but I must admit it is made even more so by seeing you red lips wrapped around my dick.  Your shoulders lead down to your large round breasts that are rubbing against my legs; I adore your womanly curves.  I can see your sensual hips; their nakedness sends an electric pulse through me, a shiver that excites my senses to the point of agony.  I am hypnotized by the swaying motion of your hips; a sign of how much you are enjoying giving me pleasure.  I ache to burst inside your mouth by hunger even more to do so deep inside your body.  With a small motion I let you know I want you to lye back on the bed.  You resist for just a moment before letting my cock drop from your lips. 

I lye you back on the bed and stare into your eyes as my lips cover yours; my tongue sliding along your lips and into your mouth.  I can taste a hint of myself on your lips but am enthralled by the wet caress of your lips.  I kiss my way slowly down your body.  The softness of your flesh beneath my hands envelops my minds body in quivering pleasure.  I stop to run my tongue in circles around one of your excited nipples before sucking it into my mouth completely.  I can feel the pleasure surging through your body; I can read the currents of rapture flow through you and I eagerly follow them with my hands as they course along their path.  These carnal currents lead me down between your soft thighs.  I take my time in approaching; I work in circles of kisses until I have your legs over my shoulders and my face firmly between your soft thighs.  I take my time in exploring your wet lips.  Your spice enters my mind and entrances me; my mind becomes a single point focused between your legs.  My tongue swirls and explores your soft feminine folds, finding each of your most electric points.  I can feel your carnal tide sweep and swoon, the torrent of sexual tsunami.  You burst upon my face, holding me tightly between your legs; your body undulating in its rapture. 

I feel your storm calm but I cannot leave you to luxuriate in your glow; for now my pulsing sex demands entrance into you.  I climb up your still quivering body; you wrap your legs around my hips.  I take no time or pleasantries but simply plunge my hard cock deep inside you.  I am a courteous lover but now my long suffered need for you overwhelms me.  With a deep guttural growl I begin to plunge deep into you, thrusting hard and curling my hips upward.  My body is wracked with near paralyzing pleasure that I must fight through; I need my ultimate release.  You reach your arms up and cress my face and down over my shoulders.  Your soft kiss and tender voice throw me over the edge as I burst inside of you.  Pulse after pulse my body shivers as I find my ultimate pleasure here, embraced by your arms and your thighs.

7 comments:

  1. awesome. just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear.
    I like it when my writing elicits the sort of reaction that leads to damp panties. I hope I succeeded.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you like it Lola.
    Tell me, would either of yol ladies like to ry this out with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes...you've succeeded!

    ReplyDelete