Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Erotic Life

The truth is most of the eroticism in my life happens only in my mind. I have a very strong sense of sexual adventure but I am married and my beloved is insecure in many ways and thus our sexual life is very normal. To me sex is the expresion of affection, physical attraction or emotional closeness. I believe that sex between friends is not only a good thing but a very healthy thing. My wife understands how I think but is afraid that people can't deal with sex just being friendship. So, at least for now, all of my desires for other people lives in my head.

So, in the posts to follow I will express these things that live only in my head. I hope that by doing this they will become more real for me. Perhaps some of you will comment or send me messages helping your and my fantasies live.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging...and thanks for all the wonderful comments on my blog. I look forward to reading about your fantasies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lola, I hope to deliver some enjoyable fantasies to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and we think alike. I invite you to my blog: http://carolinassexblog.blogspot.com/

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete