Saturday, March 26, 2011

Shaving

Ok - so every now and then I feel the need to remove excess hair.  Sometimes having all that hair in my drawers makes me feel less than clean.  Perhaps it has something to do with my tendency to perspire too much. 
Today had been a pretty lazy day at home.  Wife was spending her time reading, she loves reading so very much.  I spent my time playing with the computer - nothing too interesting - a new game.  Sometimes I wonder why I play them, they are so pointless, though from time to time they do inspire me to write a new story and that is something.
The day drifted by and it was the afternoon when I got up and invited wife back to the bedroom.  I enjoy sex with my wife but after being married for so many years, haveing taken care of her through such a heavy depression for most of it and the extra 150 pounds she is carrying around - well I am not always as well motivated to start sex with her as I should be.  Still, once we are there and things get started we do have a good time.  There is nothing too spectacular.  We spend some time caressing and kissing, some intimate touching until we are both ready hen I climb on totp and we have a nice gentle fuck for a few minutes.  I have no idea how long most men last so it is with some trepidation that I admit things do not go on very long.  Now, if I have cum once already - then yes the activities can go on for some time.  Generally though we are a one time sort of couple.  However, we both enjoy ourselves, spend some time chatting and snuggling afterward till we drift off to a post afternoon delight nap.
Later we got up, both rather pleased with ourselves and at that point I knew it was time to bathe.  I had been thinking for many days now that it was time to remove that hair.  I am sure Lola noticed in the couple of pics I shared with her that things had become a bit of a mess down there.  so, out came the electric trimmer to get things started.  I have to be very careful because the pair I have end to pinch all too easily.  Still, I managed to get through without any major blood loss.  Testicles can be very tricky with all their wrinkly skin.  Today I decided to go for a bath instead of a shower.  It was a good call because it was so much easier to shave that I felt like an idiot for not realizing it before. So, I took my time to clean things up as well as I could - then rewarded myself with a nice little tug, even though I had gotten off just a couple hours before.  Then I got out and made sure to use some very thick skin cream on that very sensitive skin. 
So, now I am nice and bare and I admit I enjoy the feeling - it is somehow sexy to me, though I can not articulate it very well.

So, that is my Saturday afternoon.
What have you been up to?

6 comments:

  1. Pretty damn sure I'll need a comparison shot. ;)

    Glad you got to connect some with your wife yesterday afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comparison shots huh? I think that can be aranged. I just have to fond the right tie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so you exchange pictures, huh? Interesting! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Frenchy
    I have been known to - with friends. Lola is just so loveable, who wouldn't?
    So, I suppose we can get to know each other and possibly do some trading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Green Eyed Frenchy, Luckily I wasn't drinking anything when I read your comment. I would have certainly snorted it out my nose, I laughed so hard. :)

    ReplyDelete