Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Subway


I am on the subway headed home.  It had been a fairly average day at work, nothing overly taxing or difficult.  I have an old science fiction book I have been reading but after a few minutes of trying to get involved in the story enough to escape the hum drum of my day I finally give up and put the book away.

I begin to look around a bit, seeing the sea of stranger’s faces, everyone staring off into nowhere; lost in their own worlds.  Sometimes I sit here and try to imagine what different people are thinking, where they are headed, what they have been doing.  Nobody in particular catches my eye or my imagination.  I can feel that I am sapped of my will to create; sapped of energy to be interested in anything; filled with that deathly apathy that colors the world gray and elongates a person’s face. 

There is the usual hustle of bodies as we stop at another station.  This is one of those stops where many people leave the train and few to none board.  On this particular day the car nearly empties and a single person steps on board.  She looks familiar to me but perhaps it is that false recognition of a stranger in a crowd.  I find myself watching her as she sits on the molded orange plastic bench across from me.   I am not sure why I am so compelled to watch her; she is not unusually good looking, at least not for this city so full of beautiful faces and sexy bodies.  Her clothes are not overly stylish nor overly revealing and sexy.  Still, I continue to watch her. 

I realize that the whole time I have been watching her she has also been watching me.  Our eyes meet and she smiles at me; a soft and friendly gesture.  I return her smile, unable to help myself.  I can see in her pleasant face that she too has had a quiet day at work and is sapped and hollow.  I am not sure how I know this except to say that it is in her eyes and in her face.  She recognizes the same in me.  The universe has seen fit to give us each a kindred spirit on the train, if only for this one ride. 

As we continue to communicate with our eyes and expressions I am surprised to find an erection growing in my pants.  My body is infused with the wonderful warmth of arousal.  I look at her and can see the flush in her cheeks as well.  For further confirmation of her aroused state I can see the two bumps of her hardening nipples through the light material of her blouse.  I look at her nipples in a pointed sign of recognizing her arousal.  She smiles in a bold way, not embarrassed.  I run my hand over the growing bulge in my pants, an inviting gesture to her.  She smiles and nods her recognition. 

My hand does not stop but instead I continue to caress my erection and look deep into her eyes; a dare.  She smiles and reaches up with one hand to caress and pinch one of her nipples.  I smile at her but direct my eyes down to the hem of her skirt, signaling to her what it is I want to see.  She smiles and nods.  I watch her as she pulls her skirt up, spreading her legs to give me a better view.  First I see that she is wearing stockings and not hose; I lick my lips and swallow hard in nervous anticipation.  With one more tug of her skirt she exposes the delicate pink satin of her panties.  I smile and nod my approval.  She smiles back at me as she begins to caress up and down her slit through the soft material.  It does not take long for the material to conform to her most delicate folds and reveal to me her shape. 

I return the favor by unzipping my trousers and reaching inside to caress my cock through the thinner material of my underwear.  With a slightly wicked grin I decide to move things along to a higher level; I fidget for a moment but quickly have my entire length out of my pants and on display for her.  I slowly caress up and down the entire length.  I lock her eyes with mine for a moment and she seductively draws her tongue across her lips, her sign of approval of my cock.  She responds by fidgeting herself and managing to pull her panties down and off.  With a simple flip of her foot the flimsy garment flies across the car and lands right in my lap.  I smile at her and nod my thanks.  She spreads her legs for me again and begins to display her moist pink lips. 

I take her panties and wrap the silky material around the shaft of my cock, allowing the swollen head to stick out the top in a lewd fashion, pointing at her as I slide the soft material of her panties up and down my swollen shaft.  She smiles at this and then concentrates on opening herself to me, showing me her most intimate places, letting me watch as she caresses her small fingers through her valleys.  I watch in fascination as she circles her clit and softly moans for me.  This whole time she stares at me with a lustful intensity that surges through my body.  Her eyes light up as my cock jumps with the excitement of her stare.  Like some erotic tower we build, one on top of the other, our urgency and shamelessness climbs and spirals out of control. 

I watch, panting in lust as she slides two fingers into her moist hole.  My cock jerks again with desire to replace those fingers and explore her within.  Her eyes narrow but do not close as she leans her head back, her hips gyrating into the rhythm of her fingers.  I match her rhythm with my own hand, both of us bumping our hips, slamming into each other from across the aisle, our long distance fuck heating out of control. 

At last I see her body tense and spasm as she climbs over the edge.  I speed up my rhythm, no longer holding back, and spew into my own hand and her soft panties.  We both jerk and spasm for a few moments, watching the other slide through the flow of orgasm, our own sensations heightened by the vision of the others pleasure. 

In dazed rapture we each begin to adjust and fix our clothing.  The spell is not lost for we continue to stare into each others eyes.  The train jerks to a stop and I get up to leave, to my delight so does she.  We walk out onto the platform and stand face to face.  I gesture to hand her back her panties but instead she closes my fist around them and takes my other closed hand in hers.  She opens my fist and licks my cum from my palm.  I reach around her and pull her to me for a single wet kiss.  When we part I reach into my bag and deposit her panties.  She reaches into her purse and pulls out her card; I pull out my card at the same time.  Without a word we exchange cards and are on our separate ways.  I plan on calling her as soon as I have another moment alone.

8 comments:

  1. A very hot fantasy. Not sure if I'd have the desire/nerve to reciprocate but damn, I do love to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! What a way to meet though :-). You know the other is adventurous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lola, wanna ride the Subway with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do, I do! Pick me! Pick me!

    I would also need to sit in that lap. With my skirt pulled up, cock tucked in the hole of your choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is a great idea. When will you be here? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There seem to be interesting things happening in the subway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Frenchy
    There certainly could be if you are bold enough ;-)

    ReplyDelete