Saturday, April 2, 2011

Catching Up

I am reading through several of your blogs and I find I am having more and more trouble reading.  It is terribly inconvenient to have all this blood leaving my brain in order to engorge my passion.  I am left looking for your pictures to feed my lust.  Clicking link after link I feel pulses, my hardness throbs with need and yet I can not reach out and touch any of you, as badly as I need to!
One of you in particular has entranced me - you know who you are for I have reached out to you.  Thank you for the lust you give me!  I continue to throb, wishing you could help me enjoy this heated need.

11 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... still throbbing.
    Sounds like a proposition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you think.
    So, whatch'a say? Wanna feel it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. throbbing huh? this would have to be high on the list of best compliments EVER for any sex blog writer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcus, maybe I will write about you and I in a post. Let us see how this creative "juices" will pan out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Girl. Mmmm, I agree, and I have throbs for several of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Trickie, you have definitely Grabed my attention. I am ver interested in seeing what you do with it now that it is in your hand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Marcus,
    Thank you for stopping by my Blog and leaving a comment. I piqued your interest? Why don't we try something interactive? Has that ever been done before? I write, then you answer, then I answer, and so on. It's just an idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pooh, interactive with Trickie! Yes, I think I will start by sliding ... Wait, you mean writing. Down boy, back in my shorts...for now.

    I love the way your naughty mind works. Please let me know what you have in mind. I would enjoy any type of interaction with you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a delicious compliment indeed, Marcus. I have no doubt the blogger in question relishes the erotic effect they've had upon you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to see you entranced! :) Some lady bloggers are fantastic, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Minx
    Oh god I hope so!

    @Frenchy
    I just hope I don't come off as creepy - lol

    ReplyDelete