Monday, April 11, 2011

I Moan

I sit there.
I can feel myself tremble.
Is that possible?
I look down at you,
Kneeling between my legs.
I look deep into your eyes
I can not believe you are even here.
I suck in my breath as you undo my pants.
I am naked now, open an exposed for you.
You continue to stare straight into my eyes
Your mouth exploring me.
I clench my jaw,
The pleasure exquisetly painful
I am so sensitive
The pleasure overwhelming.
I have never been pleasures like this
How do to do it?
You take me soaring
I quiver and shake
Ready to explode.
It is bigger
More powerful.
My mind plodes as my cock explodes.
I am lost and sizzled.
My head falls back,
A sound from deep inside reverberates through me.


My world will never ne the same

4 comments:

  1. Your soul has just been set free. Stimulating post Marcus. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe some day it will be. For now I just imagine it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's intensly hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you liked it. Any ideas of someone that could help me out with this?

    ReplyDelete