Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trying to satisfy my voyerism

Ok, so I have not had any responses from people here in NYC willing to let me indulge in my voyeuristic nature and I was feeling a bit frisky today so I decided to visit the one strip club downtown.  It is a nice enough little club and the lady that I went ahead and got a dance from was VERY gorgeous but in the end it reminded me why I don't frequent these clubs.  First of all there is the $11 beer, which admittedly is not uncommon for this town.  A few years ago I tried a different club when I worked up in midtown and the ladies in that club were just plain surly.  The ladies here were very friendly and sweet and had me relaxed.  So I get the dance and it was nice enough but this city has become so puritanical that the ladies can only go topless.  Still, she was sweet and did lots of grinding, kissing my cheek some and putting her pert little breasts in my face.  She also let me get away with little kisses on her cheek, shoulder, neck and between her breasts.  So, for what it was, she did a good job but still not worth $20.  I should just save the $31 and put it towards visiting a professional.  It may not be so legal but I bet it is a whole lot more fun.

5 comments:

  1. ! $11.00 for a beer. Damn!!! The girls in Miami may let you do a little more in the VIP room. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yea $11 for a beer, no thank you. Although I grew accustomed to that when I was living on the East coast years back.

    At least it was a decent night, if not quite what you were looking for. I gotta admit, I have those voyeuristic tendencies myself at times, so I feel like I can relate a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VIP Room would be nice but I am on limited funds - LOL. I am sure she would have let me get away with more than I tried - I saw someone else get a dance later and he was a bit more handsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's insanely expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gives me reason not to go to a strip club in the U.S.
    :)

    ReplyDelete