Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday

It is overcast but at least it is Spring. It is cooler today than it was yesterday. I wonder if it will be warm enough this evening that I will want
To walk home. I wish I had brought the camera again, the pics from the phone just aren't good enough - though the one of the bridge turned out fairly well.

Everyone has been so quiet the last couple of days, both online as well as in real life. Does anyone else feel this? I have the odest feeling right now. I would not say I am feeling horny and yet I want to pull my cock out and play with it. I wish I had enough cash set aside to go to the massage parlor and see how far she will go. I am doing some more writing that I will probably post at some point; I am enjoying it and yet I don't feel the same eagerness of passion - well, not for the sex at least. I find myself going through the story in my head and then having to back up and write - but then I have lost some patience and want to move ahead in the story.
Ehh, who knows what this angst is. I suppose I will just let it run its course - try to focus on other things for now.

In any case - at least it is Friday. Who knows, maybe I will win the lottery tonight.

8 comments:

  1. I kinda know what you feel like. I am feeling anxious and nervous lately. Hopefully it's just the crazy-over analytical side of me feeling like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Carolina. Normally my wife is the nervous and anxious one (and believe me she has been almost all week) but every now and then my insides take a spin. It is my responsibility to be there for my wife and help her with her difficulties (she has struggled with depression the entire time I have known her). I promised her almost 17 years ago that I would, and I can say proudly that I have lived up to that. Every now and then I have to find a way to quite my own issues, so I have become rather good at it - for better or worse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see. You're a good hubby!! Well if you read my last blog entry you'll see why I am feeling a little anxious. I still have a continuation to post but it hasn't been easy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks - I try to be.
    I will read your post now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you win the Lotto. Don't forget to play. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could say, let me help you get that angst out of your system.
    I just said it. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Sweets
    Well fuck! I played but did not win.

    @Trickie
    Ah, so good of you. You are one of the women best suited to do just that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh! Sorry you didn't win this week, but that's okay. Next time. You're still a winner. ;-)

    ReplyDelete