Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sitting at my Desk

We had been flirting for the last few weeks.  She likes to flirt but always makes it clear that it will never go further - she never would with a married man.  She is so gorgeous, her body so fit from all her yoga and jogging.  Her personality is so fiery, the feisty Latina that she is. 
The day has started like so many, we say hello, I wink, she smiles.  I write a few suggestive emails, she responds encouragingly.  As always I make an inappropriate offer for her to come to my office so we can close the door.  At some point she has trouble with her computer so I come out to help her.  As I am sitting there in her chair, waiting for her machine to reboot, I turn and look at her, sitting on the edge of her desk.  We are chatting, making eye contact.  She is wearing one of her sexy skirts.  Today I am bold; I reach over and caress her calf.  She just smiles at me.  Someone walks by so I remove my hand.  Once they are gone I replace my hand but this time I slide it up further.  She locks eyes on mine.  I expect her to stop me bu she doesn't.  I slide my hand up further, above her knee and her response is to part her legs.  My heart is beating faster, how far will she go?  My hand is now under her skirt; she places her hand on my shoulder but not to stop me.  I slide further - her panties are lace.  I begin to rub her, she is becoming wet.  She is breathing hard now.  I take the chance, I push her panties to the side, she opens her legs more.  I slide my finger up and down her slit, she is becoming very wet.  I make circles around her slit, she moans a little.  I then slide a finger into her.  Finally she stops me.  She takes my arm and leads me to my office.  We close the door, she sits on the edge of my desk and parts her legs.  I reach under her skirt and pull her panties off.  I bring them to my nose and sniff them before placing them on my desk.  My fingers slide back inside her and she moans.  I begin to pump her slowly, using my thumb to play with her clit.  She leans forward and grabs my shoulder as she begins to shake and squeak.  I love watching her cum, it is so beautiful. She leans over and kisses me.

I expect that things are done and thus am surprised when she gets on her knees.  She looks me right in the eye as she undoes my pants.  I lift my hips as she pulls my pants and short down around my ankles.  She finally breaks eye contact when she leans forward and takes my cock into her mouth.  In all my life only my wife has ever sucked my cock.  Was I surprised at what I had been missing.  My sweet sexy Latina sucked me off and brought me to bliss.  He lips felt so good wrapped around me.  It did not take too long, which is just as well since I could hear the occupants of the offices around me returning from lunch.  I stiffen and blow, she sucks it all down.  She pulls up my pants.  I begin to pull her panties back up but stop to quickly kiss her sweet pussy, I let my tongue snake out and slither up between her lips.  She moans but stops me, telling me not now.

One more kiss and she walks back to her desk

I love work!

10 comments:

  1. This almost made me doubt my decision to work from home... but on the other hand... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot. This has all the makings of a great new fantasy for me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I wish I could have that much fun at work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I am one lucky man - all thes amazingly sexy women liking my quick little fantasy.

    On Friday I will be going out with her for drinks after work, she is still too much of a good girl though for anything to really happen but hey, I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally. Happy to hear work has stopped being boring. Don't push just enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. slowly won the girl good

    ReplyDelete