Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Quandary

In writing this blog so far I have had the great fortune of corresponding with. There are a few that I wold love to get to know better - much better. I realize that most people on here wan to remain anonymously digital, and I respect that whole heartfelt. The ones that have expressed actual interest are so far away that it simply does not seem realistic - but I am a huge optimist so will hold out hope in the back of my mind and try to focus on being content with shared words.
However, as you can read in my other posts, something has been awoken inside of me and I am needing more. So, what do I do? I have ever been shy, so I am trying to change that, starting with small things. When walking around I am trying to look attractive women in the eye, make that brief contact, see if any respond with a longer gaze or a smile. Can I find the courage to strike up a conversation? Some have suggested the work place but that is inherently dangerous - I don't want my sexual angst to endanger my job.
So what then? Go to a professional? I am unsure what to think about that. I have enjoyed the massages I have had and admit I would prefer the woman to be nude and allow me to touch her as well but would I want more then that in such a setting? Would the mutual masterbation be enough.
So, this is my quandary - where to go next.

4 comments:

  1. It's all trial and error. I'm new to exploring my desires too and have learned that I'm not the only one out there with these kind of thoughts. Also go for it if you get a smile, it takes us women a lot to pay attention to a guy so if you get a look or smile you are half way there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great response Gigi, thanks. I am happy to meet another fellow explorer, welcom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you read my blog from the beginning, I started having my adventure with my massage therapist and then later started with Alex. Maybe your adventure with the massage lady will turn into more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Carolina
    Yes, I did read that in your blog - hot stuff, I loved it. Maybe I will get lucky, you never know. It takes me quite a while to save up enough money without my wife noticing, and I want to be sure to not be a cheapskate - so we will see if anything comes of it.

    ReplyDelete