Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Night Out

Janice was at the table with Aaron and Masami.  I had left on the pretense of needing the restroom but the real reason was the invitation I read in the eyes of Caprice, the hostess that seated us.  I had watched her walk off to a corner on the far side of the room and then she suddenly disappeared.  I assumed there must be a door I cannot see from here.  I quickly make my way to where I saw her disappear and sure enough there is a small doorway with a curtain hanging across it.  I push the curtain aside enough to peek through and see a dark, narrow hall way.  With a deep breath I step through into the hallway and follow the path I am sure the dark beauty of Caprice had traveled just moments before. The hallway ends at a T intersection.  For a moment I am not sure which way to turn, so I follow my instinct and turn left.  Sure enough, a moment later I see the petite figure of Caprice facing away from me.  She seems to be looking at something on a small desk.  I take a moment to admire her curvaceous form and her lustrous dark hair.  She is wearing all black, a rather feminine tank top with spaghetti straps and fitted but not overly tight pair of jeans.  I can see the colorful tattoo on her right shoulder.  I look closely at it and where it disappears under her clothing. 
Time to see if I read her eyes correctly; I walk up behind her and without a word lean forward and place a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder. 
“Mmmmm good.  I was hoping you understood “, she says to me without turning her head.  I slide an arm around her tiny waist and pull her back against me while I move my kisses from her shoulder, up her neck to her ear.  She moans again and I can feel my cock stiffen at the sound.  I pull her against me so my hardness nestles between her shapely ass cheeks.  I slide my other hand down her shoulder to her back and then around front, where I caress her chest and shoulders before moving down to her firm breasts.  She moans again then turns her head, seeking my lips with her own.  I give her what she wants.  Our lips meet and our tongues dance.  My hand slides down from her waist, stops to unbutton her pants, then slides inside them.  Normally I would take my time and tease her outside her panties but we don’t have the time right now.  I slip my hand into her panties to find her bare slit.  I tease her folds, wanting to work her up.  Meanwhile I have my other hand up her shirt and under her bra.  I am caressing her soft breast, stopping to circle her nipple with my finger before pinching it.  She moans and bucks her hips against me.  I make a mental note for the future; Caprice has very sensitive nipples. 
I can feel that her slit is becoming wet; just what I need to slide my finders between her lips.  I slide my fingers up and down her slit, parting them more with each pass.  I continue to explore her feminine folds, looking for her most sensitive spots.  I dip a couple of fingers into her and she reacts strongly.  I pull my fingers out and circle them around her swollen clit; she moans and bucks her hips into my hand.  I continue this action for several minutes: sliding my fingers into her for a couple of thrusts then circling her clit.  Caprice is one hot woman.  It does not take long before I can feel her beginning to tense up and lose control.  I help her on; I suck on her earlobe and pinch her nipple.  That does it.  She lets out a guttural moan and spasms before going completely rigid.  She holds that for several moments.  I don’t think she is even breathing.  Then she gasps and spasms once more.  I feel her flinch a little and realize her clit has become too sensitive.  I move to caressing her whole body with broad gentle strokes of both hands.  She begins to purr at me. 
Without a word she turns towards me and gives me a deep kiss before dropping to her knees.  I cannot believe my luck.  Sure I want her to do something for me, though to be honest I was thrilled just to be able to get her off.  A quick zip and a little shuffling later and my throbbing cock is out in the open.  The feeling of her mouth and tongue on the head as her delicate hand work up and down the shaft is more than I can stand.  I want to make this sensation last longer but I also know I need to get back to the table soon.  I run my fingers through her thick dark hair and tell her I am going to cum.  Instead of pulling me out she takes me deep, deeper than I expected. That does it; I lose my load in her mouth.  She pulls all but the head out of her mouth and swallows what I give.  I grunt and moan and do everything I can to stay standing.  Once my cock finishes its twitching she swallows me once more and seems to suck me clean. 
With my cock still hanging out I pull her to her feet and pull her close against me.  I kiss her deeply.  I slide my hands down her pack and into her pants, grabbing that amazing ass.  I can’t help myself; I push her pants and panties down.  She gasps and pulls herself closer to me.  My semi-hard cock slides between her legs and rubs up against her moist slit.  We caress and kiss for several minutes, bucking our hips against one another.  The feeling is amazing as my cock suddenly gets hard again.  I never enter her; somehow it seems too soon for that.  Instead I rub my cock back and forth between her lips.  That, however, is enough for both of us.  Caprice begins to whimper and pull me harder against her.  I moan and buck.  She clamps her eyes closed and presses her face into my shoulder.  I hold her close as I begin to cum again.  There is not much to squirt but it feels amazing none the less. 
We stand there gasping, holding onto each other in shocked surprise.  Finally we pull apart and begin to straighten ourselves out.  Caprice turns and begins to write on the back of one of the clubs cards.  She turns and hands it to me.
“I don’t care what you say.  I don’t care what your wife says.  I don’t care what my boyfriend says.  You are now my lover and that is that.  On that card are my number and my address.  I don’t care what you have to do to make it happen; you will be at that address tomorrow night at 11:00 sharp.  If you can make me cum twice so easily and so quickly I will be expecting the fuck of my life.”
And with that she walks down the hall way, leaving me dumbfounded, amazed and completely turned on.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow I am so turned on right now. Also a lil jealous... I need to learn how to make that kind of eye contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gigi, I am gloss you ... uh, enjoyed ... It so much (trying not to think about Gigi's wet panties, trying so Hard).
    Feel free to practice the look with me any time. I promise to let you know when you have it right - as many times as it takes for you to be satisfied that you have it down solid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is very hot! :) I hope this happened...but if it didn't, it's one hell of a fantasy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately not. This is a small scene from a larger story I am writing. The whole story is meant to illustrate my views on sex and friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck. That was incredibly hot! *fanning myself*

    ReplyDelete