Friday, April 1, 2011

A Good Night Hug


There you are dressed in your light blue satin top and pants.  Everyone else is in bed and sleeping soundly.  I can’t sleep though.  I don’t want to wake anyone up so I stand there in the dark near the window.  The city lights cast a glow through the window and my shadow falls on your sleeping form.  I spend a few minutes looking out the window until I feel like I am being watched.  I turn my head and see the sparkle of your eyes.  It seems you can’t sleep either.  I smile at you and receive a similar smile in return.  You carefully climb out of bed, so as to not disturb your friend that is sound asleep next to you.  Now we are both standing near the window looking out at the city.  I reach my hand out and wrap my arm around your back; a friendly half hug.  You whisper to me that you can’t sleep and I reply that I cannot either. 

I begin to run my hand over your back, a friendly caress.  You smile and lean against me a little.  My hand continues to make slow, lazy circles over your back as we stare out at the few cars crossing the bridge.  Slowly the circles get larger until I am covering your entire back.  You have closed your eyes and leaned your head onto my shoulder.  I can feel you relax and simply enjoy the closeness.  I am finding a thrill in the feeling of your soft body through the silken material.  What started out as a simple friendly gesture has begun to arouse me.  I cannot tell if you feel the same, thought you are clearly enjoying the closeness.  I take the chance and let my hand move over your round hips, caressing your alluring ass cheeks.  I feel you tense for just a moment but then you quickly relax again with a small sigh.  I continue my caress, every now and then allowing my hand the luxury of squeezing your ass.  I hear a small giggle from you as I cop my obvious feel. 

I feel your arm wrap around my back, returning my half hug.  I enjoy your affection and am encouraged in my caressing.  I turn my head to the side and gently kiss your cheek.  You respond with a kiss to my cheek.  Your lips linger just a moment.  I reach up with my other hand and begin to caress your stomach through the silken material; now hugging you fully.  I feel your breathing quicken as the escalation of our caresses becomes obvious.  My hand on your stomach quickly goes from small circles to larger circles, including both of your breasts in each pass.  I am delighted to feel you nipples quickly stiffen as your arousal becomes as obvious as mine.  Each of my caresses now includes the front of your thighs.  I hear a small whimpering sigh from you.  I stop and try to slide my and between your thighs.  For a moment you resist but just before I abandon my attempt at further escalation I feel your legs part for me.  I begin to caress the inside of your soft thighs; running my hand down the inside of your leg and then back up and over your lower belly to your other thigh.  After a few passes like this I become bolder and cup my hand over your sex.  You jump and clutch tightly to me.  I can feel how warm you are between your legs.  For a moment I think you are going to stop me but I begin to rub my hand up and down your crotch.  After a few strokes you let out a long breathe and part your legs wider for me. 

I reach further between your legs and firmly press my fingers against your feminine mound.  The silken material of your pajamas and your panties separates our skin but allows my hand to run smoothly up and down.  After a few strokes I can feel how wet and aroused you are becoming.  Your breathing in my ear has become very heavy now.  Your hand reaches out and caresses my chest and stomach before it quickly slides down and cups over the bulge in my underwear.  I reach inside your pajama bottoms and continue to caress your wet pussy through your soft panties.  You easily reach inside the front flap of my underwear and wrap your hand around my throbbing cock. Your hand slowly jerks me up and down as I explore your soft folds with my hand.  I can see your nipples so clearly through the thin top.  I lean forward and gently nibble one of them through the soft material. At this sensation you gasp and your body begins to jerk back and forth.  I can tell you are close and I want to help you over the top.  I continue to nibble your nipple and just when I think the time is right I slip my fingers inside your panties, quickly find your hard clit and begin to caress it in tight circles.  You stifle a moan and your legs begin to buckle.  I tighten my arm around your back to hold you up as your orgasm ripples through your body.  For a few moments you are leaning against me while your body shudders.  Finally you quiet down and I feel you lean into me, trying to catch your breath.  I take a few moments to lightly kiss your neck, ears, chin and lips.  We stand there for a while simply holding each other.  We have wrapped our arms around each other and are pulling the other into a tight and loving hug; our bodies pressed tightly together.

I help you back to bed.  You lie down on the pillow and quickly close your eyes.  I can tell you will be able to fall asleep quickly.  I lean forward and give you one deep and probing kiss before leaving you to sleep soundly. 

What a wonderful good night hug that was!

3 comments:

  1. I love this post. It is sensually sweet and stimulating. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you like it.
    I will try to post more for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! that was soooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete