Monday, April 4, 2011

Stranger - Animal

I am burning.  Her presence has ignited that part of me I have locked away.  I must stop this.  I am a good man, kind and gentle.  I am a good husband, a good employee, a team player.  I am loving, helpful and most importantly reliable.  Just seeing her I can feel this animal within me begin to growl.  The beast wants out but I must lock the cage.  What would become of me if I were to let it out even once?

She turns and looks at me.  Our eyes lock for only a moment before I am doubled over with the impact of that contact.  My passion flames, the beast howls. Her eyes flash, she sees it, she knows it.   She stands, turns and begins to walk away. I want to pounce on her, stop her escape; she must not get away.  Before she rounds the corner she looks back at me, her eyes flash again.  I see it, she wars with her animal as well, but the she-beast calls to me.  I follow.  I stalk my prey around the corner. I can smell her now; I know it is her scent.  I smell her perfume, I smell her hair and I smell her desire dripping from between her legs.  She is in heat!  My passion throbs, not only in my hardness but within my torso.  My hips begin to gyrate, already inside her.  I follow the pull of my loins, of my need.

There she is, sitting, a dim room, quiet.  I sense no other presence, no competition.  I can take her now.  I walk up beside her, already my cock loose, in front of her lips.  She opens her mouth and takes me in. She pleasures me.  The wetness and warmth of her mouth sucks the pleasure straight through me.  I grunt as it approaches, she purrs in response.  I grab her head as I erupt, she suckles and draws yet more pleasure.

I drop and devour her mouth.  I reach between her silky thighs.  I find a lacy barrier.  I growl at the impedance.  I grab the delicate material and tear it away.  I toss it aside and reach for her soft folds.  Her wetness quickly slickens my fingers.  I plunge them into her while rubbing her nub with my thumb. She grunts, she bucks her hips against my hand.  She grabs my wrist and forearm, she impales herself on my hand.  I grab her shirt and yank it off, she bucks on my hand.  I grab her bra and toss it aside.  Her breast are so firm, her nipples as are hard rivets protruding, lifting her breasts higher.  I bite her tender nipple, she screams and tenses.  She bucks, she writhes, she throws her head back in a silent scream, tension stealing her voice.  She bucks once, twice more than collapses forward.  I hold her with one arm and swipe the table clear with the other.  I pick her up and toss her onto the table.  She opens my shirt; I grab both of her breasts. She wraps her legs around me, hooking her heels behind my buttocks.  I thrust directly into her, never having lost my hardness, my need being too great. 

I reach around her, pull her against me, grab her shoulders and begin to fuck into her.  I ram into her, bucking my hips, devouring her mouth, biting her neck, her ear, her tongue.  She pulls me tight with her legs and her arms; she thrust up to meet my rhythm.  She bucks and mews; whimpers and writhes.  I plunge into her time and again, I cannot get deep enough, I want more, need more.  I want to devour her all, consume her to feed the hunger of my lust.  My animal howls, she growls in response.  Our slick bodies rub and glide, we both erupt in instinctive euphoria.  We peak, we climax, we drift. 

We grab our clothes, conscious just enough to find our way out of the restaurant, down the street and into the first hotel we find.

The animal is loose…god help me.

10 comments:

  1. this, my friend, is amazing writing. and god help the girl who gets this. she won't be able to walk for a week!

    continue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girl. I am so very happy that you enjoyed it.
    Part of me prays that I never meet her, but the more honest part of me hungers for it with desperation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, oh boy! That was quite something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good! I admit I put a lot into this so I hope others like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are letting it whip! A very hot post and scorching in all the right places.
    Your muse must be something. Maybe you can give a hint about her. She is in an enviable spot.
    Keep it going, this one is totally stimulating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, no hints. It is up to her.
    However, she may have made me aware of this animal within me but if you want to help me figure out how to play with it, please feel free to send me an email, we can explore this together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sexy. This is great writing...a lion in heat. Meoooooowww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am glad you approve Carolina. Know of any lionesses?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely yummy! I'm hooked ;) so keep it up darlin!

    xo
    Leah

    ReplyDelete